Thread: Cloud hosting for my new project?

Cloud hosting for my new project?

I'd like to host my new project and need your help regarding my cloud hosting provider choice.
    I have already found rightservers.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

Registered
    If you are in search of quality cloud host go with Hostingking.com plans. Their uptime is highest, support is always ready to assist and prices are reasonable. You can use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% first month off and 10% lifetime discount after.

When I found rightservers.com, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    Their sales person shared nice coupon code with me FIRST3 - gives first 3 months 50% off.

Registered
    A2hosting has attractive and resourceful cloud hosting with solid servers and high uptime.
    Use them for meeting all your needs, the OP.

Registered
    I believe you should have more reliable names to make a proper choice. You will be pleased dealing with hostnun.net services. They are experienced company with high quality solutions and cheap services.

I like Rightservers.com features:
    - 24/7 Tech Support: email, ticket, live help and toll free
    - 24/7 Server & Network monitoring
    - Online Backups
    Its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. I like this web host.

Registered
    I am sure that hostnun.net is the best option to get cloud solutions from. Their uptime is 100%. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
    Rightservers.com is the best option for getting cloud hosting services.

Registered
    According to my research hostnun.net is offering cheap stable cloud hosting solutions. Their servers are solid, support is skilled and you'll get all needed features.

Registered
    I have noticed glowhost.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and ski