Thread: USA dedicated server

Registered

USA dedicated server

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use ChicagoVPS.net server hosting service as I need to host my web sites in USA.
    I got to know that it is US hosting company. Thinking to order one of their dedicated server. Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

Banned
    I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. Great pricing, great support and high stability of servers makes them one of the best providers.

What specs do you need OP?

I can recommend you to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Nice servers offered by Mddhosting.com, Hostingsource.com and Hostforweb.com
    Dedicated hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
    Compare them and pick up the best.

Registered
    My recommendation is to use services from Kvchosting. This hosting provider is well-known as quality company with high level customer care and stable fast servers.

Banned
    I suggest you to do a comparison of offers and choose the best one. With services from Newpush.com everything works like a clock. Customer support is responsive and helpful solving any problem you've faced. Servers are fastest and reliable.

Registered
    Servermania and readymakers have solid servers which can be suitable for all your needs.
    These companies provide hosting solutions of the highest quality and their fast end user support is amazing.

Registered
    If you are looking for quality server deal you can use WebIntellects.com solutions. You will be pleased with their trustworthy services, skilled support and powerful stable server deals.

I compared all the recommended web hosts here and must say that Hostforweb.com is the best bet here.
    I get low cost, good service and no problems.
    I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service that gigapros offers and would recommend them to anyone considering a reliable and affordable hosting company.