Thread: Need Cloud VPS

Banned

Need Cloud VPS

I am now looking for quality cloud vps provider along with these requirements:
    1 GB RAM, 20 GB Disk space, 2TB of bandwidth. Main feature should be ability of moving on nodes in case of downtime to reach maximum server uptime.
    Any recommendations? Also I've noticed Hostingking cloud services, how skilled is customer support?

Registered
    I believe you should look for reviews on them. As I see Hostingking.com is quality hosting provider. Their uptime is high, servers are solid and support is always ready to solve your issues.

Junior Registered

Facts!

I agree that vital facts of prizes is the best choice in the making of quality of Hostingking. Click here

Banned
    I am sure that Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud VPS solutions from. Their uptime is 100%. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable cloud vps hosting solutions you can rely on Hostingking services. They are trustworthy host with highest stability and reasonable deals. Get 15% lifetime discount using coupon NEWVPS!

Banned
    Thanks for your assistance! Now I am sure that Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions from. Stability impressed me lot and prices are more than reasonable.

Registered
    My preferable option is Hostingsource.com cloud vps solutions. They are experienced host with high available support and performance servers.

Registered
    Seems Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.