Thread: Cheap VPS provider

Banned

Cheap VPS provider

I am now looking for a cheap vps provider along with these requirements:
    512mb / 1024 MB - RAM, 30 GB - Disk space, 300 GB - bandwidth, Linux
    Found offers from BudgetVM. How helpful is their customer support?

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I would highly recommend BudgetVM.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5 minutes and stability is near 100%!

Why not to give kvchosting.com a try?
    The thing is that they started to offer ssd vps hosting deals, feature-rich and affordable.
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occassions my questions was answered very promptly.
    coupon code "cloudssd" - 60% off first month!

Registered
    I suppose you should get more reliable options to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Take a look at ChicagoVPS, quality time-tested provider with stable fast servers and professional team.

If you ask me, I was impressed by hostdepot.com virtual private servers.
    It is time-tested US web host that has been providing hosting services since 1997.

==> I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Banned
    Low cost VPS deals can be got from readymakers.com and vps6.net.
    Their servers are stable and tech staff is active and helpful.

You can give Hostingsource.com a try as their cloud vps hosting solutions look very cheap and this web host has good reputation.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Registered
    Give a chance to Kvchosting.com VPS plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Registered
    If you are looking for performance vps you should rely on services from Maxihost. They are experienced company which plans are featured and cheap. Servers are powerful and perfectly optimized.