Thread: Looking for reliable Java Web host

Looking for reliable Java Web host

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Gojava.net java web hosting provider.

Thinking to host 2 sites and one of my friends recommended me to try them.
    How stable and reliable are they?
    Any reviews?

Banned
    If you are looking for reliable java hosting solutions go with citynetworkhosting. They are the most reliable company I have been with. The speed connectivity is great! Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.

Registered
    I suppose you should have more options to choose from. Take a look at Newpush hosting offers. They are offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices,

Registered
    Onlinecares provides amazing Java hosting and their prices are not high.
    Support is active and helpful.
    They have a 15% off - JULS020.

Registered
    I can say that citynetworkhosting.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Banned
    Obhosting.com is able to meet all your needs.
    They have all necessary resources for running a website in the profitable way.

Banned
    In my opinion it is better to deal with hosts which have big number of positive reviews. As for me Kvchosting is unbeatable option which is providing stable fast webhosting solutions for reasonable prices. Their customers are truly satisfied.

Haven't you defined with host yet?

As for the best place for getting java and jsp hosting solutions, can recommend Dailyrazor.com
    These guys are professionals. The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
    It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order. Also, they are offering 30% discount on all domain name registration - use coupon code: 30PD to get this discount today.

Registered
    I suppose you should look for quality experienced hosting provider such as Aspnix.com. They are providing high available support for low prices. Servers are fast.