Thread: An important SEO question about image optimization!

Registered

An important SEO question about image optimization!

Hi,
    all.
    i have a very problem worthy of discussion.the Google algorithm constantly adjustion has resulted in the weight of links in SEO being more and more low.
    The proportion of site optimization is getting heavier and heavier.
    For B2B website, website product pictures are very important for the optimization,
    but now i have a problem that the pictures of production contain watermark of company website.
    How can i get rid of the watermark.In addition,How to optimize the definition of the picture???
    Such as the site B2B website
    Tradezz.com was founded in 2011, is a professional manufacturer of online global b2b directories, focus on the global b2b supplier dealers wholesale profession.

Quote Originally Posted by matthee View Post
    Hi,
    all.
    i have a very problem worthy of discussion.the Google algorithm constantly adjustion has resulted in the weight of links in SEO being more and more low.
    The proportion of site optimization is getting heavier and heavier.
    For B2B website, website product pictures are very important for the optimization,
    but now i have a problem that the pictures of production contain watermark of company website.
    How can i get rid of the watermark.In addition,How to optimize the definition of the picture???
    Such as the site B2B website
    Yes, typically all types of websites should have their images optimized. Are you asking how to get rid of the watermark of the images from other websites? Will you be using it for your own? If that is the case, I will be giving you a warning that this is intrusive and may only lead you to copyright issues later on.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Contact us now!
    Web Development and Design

I've been using paidforumposting.com and must say that their forum posting and blog commenting services are very helpful to build quality backlinks to your sites. I'm getting more and more traffic now. Hope their professional writers will help you, dudes.

Registered
    i am get content from paintpointforum . they providing lots of internet marketing service and providing unique content for him customers with best price. i hope try that,