Thread: Quality untargeted and US targeted traffic

Registered

Quality untargeted and US targeted traffic

Hey all,

I'm sure that you are tired of reading posts dealing with paid traffic. There is a lot of discussion about traffic being fake or "blind", and generally just a waste of money. I thought that this might be a good time to step in and show what I've got for sale.

First, my site is www.SuperiorTraffic.net.

I will start by telling the honest truth. My site is a traffic reseller. We do not generate traffic! It is purchased from a company that has an advertising network set up. This company (that will remain undisclosed for obvious reasons) advertises on websites that are already receiving return traffic. The advertisements are shown on 800x600 popunders. I'm very sorry to say that I can't tell you what sites are used for advertising because our traffic company will not tell us. I was told that the reason they do this is that they can't surrender the names of the advertisers, otherwise your "average Joe" can advertise on the site.

I asked the company if I could try to find out where the traffic was coming from. They said that it wouldn't be a problem... So, I had a small page made (I don't program PHP or any other language) that asked you to enter what site was used to get to the current page. Out of 900 visitors, there were about thirty (30) people that entered the page. This allowed me to verify the quality of the traffic. I tried the same test for our previous traffic source, and there were no entries. I later found out that the traffic was driven by spyware.

I would not sell this traffic if it wasn't real. Honesty is very important to me, especially in business. Trust is also as important as honesty. If you are interested in purchasing traffic but have some questions, don't hesitate to ask. It's not hard to answer a question if the truth is being told.

I guess I should mention more about the traffic. As of now, there are four different types of traffic available. US+Category targeted, US untargeted, category targeted, and untargeted traffic. Here are the basic prices:

US+Category targeted: $2.75 per 1000
    US untargeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Category Targeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Untargeted Traffic: $2 per 1000

As with most other paid traffic companies, we can't allow any pages with popups, popunders, installers, or sound. But why? Like I mentioned before, traffic comes from sites that already receive traffic. If the popunders become too distracting, visitors may not return. This also happens to be part of the agreement that our traffic source has made with the sites being used for advertising.

Please note: Returning customers receive 10% off every order (excluding their first) .

I hope that we can get a customer or two and get some feedback. Like I said, feel free to ask any quesitons. I'll answer them as soon as I can. Thanks for your time.

Once again, the site is www.SuperiorTraffic.net.
    -Max F.

Registered
    There have been some major updates on the website, including a new login system that allows you to a) choose your own username and password and b) manage multiple campaigns in one account. Sales have been up, which means that the site now has two full pages of testimonials. We've had just over 60 clients this month. In other words, things are going very well.

The prices have stayed the same, including 10% off for return customers. A price chart has been made on the site as well. That can be seen here. Hopefully this'll get some interest generated.
    -Max F.