Junior Registered

Lightbulb Award winning Weight Loss, Health and Beauty website for sale

-PR 5 rating
    -6 months old
    -25 pages in total
    -250 links/fully established link pages
    -approx 10,000 vistors per month
    email : admin@weightloss-health-beauty.com

This site is ideal for someone who wants to establish a profitable online business. All the hard work has been done, now it needs someone to market strongly. The potential is huge.

http://www.weightloss-health-beauty.com

Make an offer. around $7000 USD

we have tracking on all pages, please check all pages not just the front page for our traffic details. Thank you.

Registered
    Hi there,

Is your site still available for sale?

If so, could you provide me more details please?

Inparticular, how much revenue are you earning from clickbank on your Books page?

Best regards,

Peter Owen
    Have a healthy pregnancy week by week with my new pregnancy guides
    Checkout my pregnancy articles

Gimme Fries with that!
    I am going to assume that this person has moved on and I want to ask a general question, not one directed at the original poster. Is $7k reasonable for a site like this? If so if I ever sell my site I really need to jack the price.

Without them saying how much it earns, then I'd say no.
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

Gimme Fries with that!
    yeah i guess it could be selling a whack of stuff. I keep forgetting that not all sites are content sites

Registered
    I suppose it depends how you use the site. $7k isn't much if it's pulling in 10,000 unique visitors per month when you take into account the ammount of people who would 'opt in' to a newsletter for instance, then you've got them for life to promote health products to on a weekly basis, wether they visit your site again or not is irrelevant.

Lets see.. 2,500 visitors per week, 20% would be a reasonable figure for them signign upto the mailing list imho... 500 sign-ups per week, 2,000/month .... it'd be a worthy investment I think.. after 12 months you'd have a rather large subscriber base of 24,000 people intersted in health products...... then you just create them, and pimp 'em via the newsletter amongst the articles and stuff. 1% conversion on 24,000 subscribers selling a health related an e-book for $27.50 = $6,600 - then repeat every month.....and do other stuff.........then you could say it's worth it.... but then I always was crap at maths

Gimme Fries with that!
    good post pete... exactly why i asked my Q

Not that blue at all Blue Cat Buxton's Avatar
    I would have thought that 20% was really really high for a conversion rate.

Some of those 10,000 are going to be returning visitors to the site so you only get them once and even then I would estimate that 20 % of new visitors is still very high -

What are you expecting on your conversion rate Pete, being in a similar niche?

Chronic Entrepreneur
    For me, a general rule of thumb is that, all other things being equal, a site is worth around 10-12 times the monthly profit that the seller can PROVE that it has been STEADILY bringing in. Of course other factors could add to or subtract from the worth of a site, such as the amount of time and effort required to operate the site, the quality of the design, growth potential, etc.

Registered

Smile

Totally Agree Westech,

Well Blue Cat.. the 20% I estimated was for visitors to newsletter subscribers - let's face it, if 100 people visit a health site looking for related articles, and they're enticed to sign-up to a newsletter that provides constant articles to their inbox without them having to lift a finger... I'd of thought at least 20 of the 100 visitors would subscibe - it's not like they have to get their wallets out.... ( just yet ). This is just a guess though.. I'll be able to shout some figures once my site's been running a while.

On the return visitors, I'd imagine the more times they return, the more likely they'd singup to the newsletter anyway for 'updates' or whatever.

I think, me especially, underestimate the general public and how easy they're swayed into things.. especially with free 'bonuses'!

I'll try compile some stats on my visitors to subscribers, and newsletter to sales in the future once my site's been up a good while.

Gimme Fries with that!
    Westech, when you do 10 months do you start from december? Reason I ask is december I do more then I do all the rest of the year combined.

Not that blue at all Blue Cat Buxton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peteowen
    I think, me especially, underestimate the general public and how easy they're swayed into things.. especially with free 'bonuses'!
    Then I underestimate them even more - But I hadn't included the power of free bonuses. I just go on the reluctance I have to sign up for new newsletters.

Quote Originally Posted by peteowen
    On the return visitors, I'd imagine the more times they return, the more likely they'd singup to the newsletter anyway for 'updates' or whatever.
    This is very true, becaus you build confidence with them - my point was you have to discount some of the visitors because they will only sign up once

Some hard figures, if anyone has them, would be good.

Chronic Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Westech, when you do 10 months do you start from december? Reason I ask is december I do more then I do all the rest of the year combined.
    For businesses with cyclical profits (higher profits at certain times of year than at others), I would take a full 12 month profit history (if available) and figure the average monthly profit including the high and low months. I'd then take 10-12 times that average monthly figure.

Gimme Fries with that!
    cool that would work.