Thread: Review: Fastclick

Review: Fastclick

Fastclick is not as old as Burst!Media but they have been around a couple years now and are pretty established. Fastclick is not an ad agency, they in general do not provide targeted advertising but they provide a wide variety general audience CPM and CPC banner campaigns. Fastclick is also well known for its popunder campaigns, which general pay larger than others.

What really sets Fastclick apart is its ad serving technology. They have a very flexible, very modular, ad serving system and they offer a plethora of member features. Many webmasters use Fastclick as their primary provider because with all the management features it is very easy to manage the ads you send to other, secondary networks. Fastclick also has a low requirement of only 3,000 impressions per month.

The only real downside to Fastclick is they can't bring in really good ad rates. However for general audience advertisements they're one of the best.

I highly recommend Fastclick to everyone. Their banners and skyscrapers are not very good, but their popunders are just about the best. You can join them and run only their popunders and you'll do fine. The key is to select almost every popunder they offer and them limit them to one per person per day or one per person every 12 hours. As for banners and skyscrapers - just use them as your last tier provider.

Click here to visit Fastclick. If you found this review helpful you should give Website Publisher your referral (Site ID: 10544).

Trench Warfare
    I use FastClick and I am very happy with them.
    ________
    Kawasaki S2
    Last edited by ozgression; 02-06-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Registered
    I too use Fastclick. The rates are much higher, and they usually have a lot of campaigns going (thus low default rates)

Payments are always on time, and though offer a wide variety of ad formats (bread and butter like standard banners, pop unders and skyscrapers, but also Invues and interstitials)

I used to use them but earned next to nothing...

But I had small traffic then (300 page views a day).

once i sign up with them chris ill make sure you get the referral credit!!!!!!!!

I've been real pleased with FastClick, they have good rates on popunders and invue ads. It seems that lately they have signed up a lot of new advertisers and their rates are going up.

Registered
    Thanks. I've never used FastClick before. I'll be sure to give them a try soon on an upcoming site.

Registered
    How much do I expect to make a month for 210,000 page views a month for a content site that contains articles on gardening, insects, biology etc? I haven't use fastclick yet.

Registered
    How much do I expect to make a month for 210,000 page views a month for a content site? I haven't use fastclick yet.

4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by johnn
    How much do I expect to make a month for 210,000 page views a month for a content site? I haven't use fastclick yet.
    That would depend on how mayn different ad formats you use, and on other things as well. (One being popunders/blockers)

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    Not to mention website layout, how targetted the traffic is to your website, how many advertisers are in that field, how well the advertisers pay for that certain niche, there are too many factors to be able to easily estimate something like this.

www.sharingcity.com
    Great i JUST GOT accepted, to FastClick!

Hope their ads are worth my try..
    ImageWhiz.com - Free Image Hosting - 100% Uptime.
    SharingCity.com - Free Flash Arcade Games Online.
    MyHostingPimp.com - Free PHPBB Forum`s!

Registered
    Hi All,

I am new here and I was looking for such a forum where I can ask questions.

I am using Google's AdSense but it seems that all other advertising networks are inaccessible for me because they all want to deal with companies whereas I run a personal web site. "No personal web sites" is written in FAQs of most adnetworks, including FastClick.

Is it serious and what is the rational behind? My site exists since 1999 and now I have >100,000 page impressions monthly, so do you believe that my site will be rejected if I apply now with FastClick?

Dmitry

Registered
    I'm suprised a personal website get that much link
    Try to apply anyway, you have nothing to loose

Registered
    This is a personal web site of a classical pianist that, among other things, offers a lot of free music downloads. This is why there is so much traffic. However, this site turns out to be difficult to monetize for at least a couple of reasons. But I feel that this stuff is more suitable for a separate thread.

Best,

Dmitry