Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site up for sale.

The site promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any traffic and sales the site sends to eBay's website. The eBay listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto pilot.

The site uses a modified version of the open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce website script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site buyer can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the home page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are provided for customizing and setting up the site, along with all the other info the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It also does not yet have Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

WEBSITE NAME: Cellphone Nova
WEBSITE URL: http://cellphonenova.info/

PRICE: $35

Send me a Personal Message if you'd like to buy the site.

Installation of the site is not difficult, however I can setup the website for the new owner if needed. The new owner will need their own Linux or Unix based web-hosting account, which should support standard features such as cURL and htaccess.