Thread: Review: Tribal Fusion

Review: Tribal Fusion

Tribal Fusion is a newer player in the online advertising business and they are very similar to Burst!Media in that they also cater to small niche publishers. The difference is that Tribal Fusion has better technology, and a better system for purchasing and managing advertisements. Thus you can buy a campaign for as little as $25, which makes Tribal Fusion attractive to smaller advertisers - and those who want to "test the waters" before contributing large amounts of funds.

Tribal Fusion hasn't been around as long as Burst!Media, so they have less experience or contacts in the business world. They also have less pull with large advertisers, but them seem to be quickly making up ground. Tribal Fusion has higher traffic requirements than Burst!Media, they require 1000 uniques per day, which could mean on average around 150,000 impressions per month. They support 468x60 banners, 728x90 banners, popups, popunders, and skyscrapers on select sites. Tribal Fusion's pops are limited to one view per person every 12 hours. Tribal Fusion takes a 45% commission on ad sales.

I have never heard anyone complain about Tribal Fusion. Good word of mouth has made them increasingly popular with webmasters. I would definitely recommend giving them a try if you have enough traffic - although they shouldn't be used as your only provider. Right now I would personally recommend them for your primary provider, especially if you have room for 728x90 banners.

Click here to visit Tribal Fusion.

Registered
    Tribal Fusion now wants minimum of 2000 uniques. I have a site with 3000+ uniques, and look at what they said:

Thank you for submitting the Tribal Fusion Join Form for Web Publishers. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your site into our network at this time.

Our current focus is on developing certain highly targeted categories. Your site's content does not clearly fit into these categories or your traffic numbers do not reach our minimum of 2,000 unique users per day.

However, the dynamics of the industry and the categories in which we need content will change over time. If we find that there is advertiser demand for the type of content your site offers or your site grows substantially, we will certainly consider adding your site to the network.

Thank you for your interest in Tribal Fusion.

Which site did you submit? Looks like subject is the problem not traffic.

Registered
    My site is content site with contents on Early American History.

The $25 minimum is no more.
    Sean Spurr. Incka Media.
    £49 Link Building Service