Thread: Could this website make money?

Junior Registered

Could this website make money?

I have a BSC in Physics and I have a knack for explaining physics concepts. I'm also very interested in making a physics website. Would a physics site with these features have any potential to make money or is there not enough physics web traffic?

1. tutorial videos for course work of high school and university
    2. groundbreaking physics theories (special/general relativity, etc.) explained in a clear and concise (but non-mathematical) way
    3. popular science blogs
    4. ask a physicist (a page where visitors can ask me questions and have them answered)

Don't be afraid to tell me you don't think it would be successful, but tell me why you think that.

Yes, in fact, I know someone who owns one.

As long as you can put the time into the content, you will eventually make money.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, in fact, I know someone who owns one.

As long as you can put the time into the content, you will eventually make money.
    Yes I agree with you. Never get lazy to update your blog and fill it with quality contents which is most important thing.
    http://www.backlinkgen.com

Junior Registered
    I have see many ****ty websites making money and by learning from your information you have really good site. What have you been doing so far to earn money?
    http://www.polesport.co.uk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lekali View Post
    Yes I agree with you. Never get lazy to update your blog and fill it with quality contents which is most important thing.
    Agree with you. Blog needs to be updated, and it's a everlasting process, it needs patient and no lazy.
    Contents should focus on your theme, it is better to make it attractive, so that you will make money.

Junior Registered
    I believe everything works in the internet if you put more time, money and brain to it. You got to be different and you got to be everywhere.
    http://www.izzonet.com/streetwise-ecommerce/shopping-cart