Thread: Bulding Links

Bulding Links

Looking for some more info on how to build links to my site.

Been doing some basic SEO and google page ranked 2 for my choosen phrase of guitar and songs. My hits per day is just so low and If I stop posting on forums or blogs it just falls to zero. Any other advice?

I have started to contact others who link to the top index on google as suggested in Chris SEO guide but still no good. Just wondering how long it will take to see some results fom my work?

I think gaining traffic is tougher and tougher, the more web sites there are on the internet.

How do you rank on Google results for competitive search terms? If you can get your site to show up on 1st page for at least one good search term, you should be getting traffic.

You can go YouTube videos and invite people to your site that way. The trick would be to do the videos as teasers. For example, you teach the guitar solo of Hotel California, on YouTube, but you don't teach all the lead guitar fills that appear throughout the song. However, at the end of your YouTube video you mention that the other lead guitar bits are available for free on your site.

Also, you should change the anchor text of the link to your site on your blog. It shouldn't be saying My Web Site. It should be the title of your site.

Good luck...

Junior Registered
    I suggest using article marketing. Is quite cheap and pretty effective. Yet

From my own expirience, forum links are best. I believe you must hire SEO company to do that because doing this by yourself it is a time wasting.
    my website

I think build link is focus on gaining page rank so that you can showed up higher in search result for keywords niche that you target on, then after this, you can expect traffic that you desire, if this practice not works my advice is you should buy direct traffic advertising, my suggestion pay per view advertising will be suitable for you

Junior Registered
    Unnaturally fast link acquisition might not necessarily be such a good idea. Engines tend to look for "natural" linking patterns. In your place, I'd slow it down a bit.

Registered
    To my best of knowledge classified posting,article submission and posting in different forums,gradually build sufficient backlinks for the site..you alone cant achieve high page rank in any search engine ..it is better to hire seo employees..who work for your site..

Junior Registered
    To my best of knowledge article submission and posting in different forums build backlinks for your site..& through that you can achieve high page rank in any search engine

Registered
    What about directory's some of them are good to get your link in and is a good backlink is it no? I dont think all of them are great but. I think google would still give good marks for directory's that use some kind of discretion. Like yahoo's directory or good open sourse site's that dont let u get in buy paying a dollar what's everyone o.p on that?

99% of directories are worthless. But that 1% is worthwhile.

Try http://www.botw.org
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Registered
    many gurus in IM say, the best seo is article marketing. it is not about attract visitor, but quality visitor.