Thread: I need cheapest hosting providers

Junior Registered

I need cheapest hosting providers

I have nearly 4 websites. I have hosted those in www . hioxindia . com. The packages are low when compared. But still I need to have more cheaper than that. Coz i need to host another 4 websites. Please tell me if there are any cheaper hosting packages than the above mentioned provider. I mainly concentrate on linux hosting and monthly bandwith unlimited.

Junior Registered
    You can get the cheap hosting here http://www.thewebpole.com/ It provides hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...

Registered
    We offer cheaper hosting here http://yavahost.com/ with plans starting at just $1 per month.

Registered
    extension developer which is an extension of joomla provides a best web hosting services,and a latest versions of web hosting has been released,you can Google it by extension developer dot com

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by altax View Post
    I have nearly 4 websites. I have hosted those in www . hioxindia . com. The packages are low when compared. But still I need to have more cheaper than that. Coz i need to host another 4 websites. Please tell me if there are any cheaper hosting packages than the above mentioned provider. I mainly concentrate on linux hosting and monthly bandwith unlimited.
    There is no such thing as unlimited. The limitations are all in the TOS. In the worst case you'll get suspended and/or terminated.

Banned
    I simply advise you don't run after for cheap services. Take services of those that have quality in a good value. I've learned it on many forums and messages board, people hire cheap hosting services but at the end they found themselves at bay.

Registered
    I suggest you to choose host basing not the price but on reputation

How do you define "cheapest"? There are web hosters who claim to offer a cheap Shared service for $1/month. Is that what do you need?
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    As you may know, cheap is not good, but good is not cheap..
    You will always get what you pay, but you should also check signs of reliability when choosing a web host.
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.