Thread: Social Networking

Junior Registered

Social Networking

Hello all , I just recently started experimenting with social networks, and wanted to see if any one is experienced. I recently started using onlywire website and still gathering up the results. My particular question would be .. how appropriate using them as far as promoting website, when is it considered a spam , etc. Any feedback greatly appreciated!
    Canada Free Classifieds
    http://www.redleafads.com

Registered
    If you are using SN for driving traffic to your website as well as building link juice to your site then it's best to do manual linking for the majors and your top level domain name.

Using automation tools like Traffic Bug or EVO etc is only good if you also follow up with manual linking. Contact me if you need further clarity.

Hi Andy. Could you point me to some help on what you mean by manual. I think I know but just want clarification, i take it answering posts like this is manual? I too have started a site and finding it difficult to get traffic. I don't find social networking sites very friendly if you know what I mean. I don';t mean the people just the layout and content and what I'm supposed to do.

Thanks

never try only wire before. I just heard they only tools to post your site to social bookmark.concerning about social bookmarking I more lean to twitter traffic, having or "buying" targeted follower 2k means constant traffic once you can managed your blog and twitter update properly