Thread: How can I divide my website/improve it?

Junior Registered

Cool How can I divide my website/improve it?

I need to divide my website into sections. I heard you can use tables to do that. Any other ideas? Also I'm new at this so what else can I do to improve my website. Thanks in advance for the help. This is my website to give you an idea.

http://www.askthemagic8ball.com/

Welcome to the forum, deathreaper34...

Your site (as you know) needs a lot of work. To be honest, I wouldn't put it up live, at this point. But I guess that's up to you.

I know this is not your final design, but still, I want to tell you, I can't read those vibrant red links over that gray background. If you turn your screen into black and white you won't even be able to see that text. Just pick a color that is either darker or brighter then the BG.

With regards to your questions, what do you mean by, "to divide my website into sections?"

I would answer the question, or at least point you into the right direction, but I have no idea what you mean. It may help if you showed an example of another sites, when explaining what you wish to achieve. (But better not put too many links in your post).

Lookup "free CSS column layouts"

They'll do it for you.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Junior Registered
    I know a litle english,I find it is difficult to express my mind.This is my design webstie ,it is not Pretty.www.panshengstone.com