Thread: Website help (check boxs & checkouts)

Just For FUN

Website help (check boxs & checkouts)

I have a web hosting account and i use dreamweaver to transfer my files over. Well want i have is just a list of items (no need to know) and just now i have them as a list with a picture beside them. Basically it has a title at top. Then its 3 columns then i got about 20 rows with a picture the title and a check box.

What i want to try and do is with the boxes beside the pictures the person checks off an item, goes to another page and then i guess we can say check out. Also maybe a check out button on each page.

Theres no price needed just i need to some how generate the name(s) of the item(s) they checked off and a fill box so they can fill out there name and email (no password its not a phishing site) so i can contact them.

I'm just making this for fun and it's nothing business involved.

Registered
    Pretty sure I've found the perfect tutorial for you to read based on what you are needing. It uses PHP to process information from a simple order form - http://www.tizag.com/phpT/forms.php

Just For FUN
    thankz looks like i need some reading to do.... should get it if i understand it if any one knows how to get it running with easy steps would help. Thankz again

Just For FUN
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ411 View Post
    thankz looks like i need some reading to do.... should get it if i understand it if any one knows how to get it running with easy steps would help. Thankz again
    this ain't working for me i have the check boxes i made the post.php files and added the post commands in i think the location it should be. this ain't working for me i need some help. i press the button and it doesn't do anything.

EDIT

i think i just found something
    http://www.tizag.com/htmlT/forms.php

I STILL CAN'T GET IT. I think my problem is that i making different forms for each check mark. but i can't i need a check mark beside each picture of the item
    Last edited by DJ411; 08-11-2009 at 10:37 PM.