Thread: looking for help

Junior Registered

looking for help

I am new to the website world. I have a basic website and a blog. I am trying to get into the affiliate market. Can anyone point me in the direction of someplace I can learn the ins and outs. I am also trying to set up a website for ecommerce. I am a welder / fabricator and I have a lot of products to sell. I have had ok results on ebay and craigslist, but I want to get my website earning. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Have you read the articles on this site?
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tomrdixon View Post
    I have had ok results on ebay and craigslist, but I want to get my website earning. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    If you could have mentioned your website name, we can check and suggest you something.

Anyway, if you want to earn from Affiliate Marketing you can add yourself in our Affiliate list. For More information please contact sales @ jodohost.com
    JodoHost
    Windows, Linux and VPS Reseller Hosting - All Included
    MS SQL, My SQL, PGSQL, Cold Fusions and Oracle Servers
    24x7x365 Anonymous Reseller End-Users Support

Junior Registered
    If you want it to be simple i guess you can order your website and then install some kind of ecomerence website system that should be easy but i dont know if it is effective, secure and those things...