Thread: High Page Rank !

High Page Rank !

Hi

Here I want to speak with You about Page rank, and how increase it, doing effective web marketing, please share your professional ex[erience with me.

Thank You
    ARMENIA - Country beyond compare
    http://welcomearmenia.com

Just do basic SEO. Build reputation by avoiding black hat SEO. Another will be social bookmarkings and networking. That's the basics SEO strategies. If you need assistance on optimizing your site, there are lots of SEO firms there that offers SEO services.

Junior Registered
    PageRank can be increased by following ways after you first work on your contents with proper keywords

1. Forum Posting, Blog Comments with good PR websites

2. Article writing on top Article websites such as ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com etc.

3. Make use of social bookmarking websites such as digg.com, stumbleupon.com

These are some start ups
    Manoj Shinde

Quote Originally Posted by Armina5 View Post
    Hi

Here I want to speak with You about Page rank, and how increase it, doing effective web marketing, please share your professional experience with me.

Thank You
    I discovered this site a while ago and at the time I just bookmarked it. Now I finally had time to read the articles, mostly written by Chris.

I find it that the advice given in these articles is "money in the bank" for anyone serious enough to take the time to read it all, and follow the advice. Your question is very broad and there is really no way to discuss it like this. The first advice I can give you is to encourage you to take the time to read all the SEO articles on this site. Read them a few times. Then, the next step would be to ask specific questions that might clarify some of the issues that may not have been very clear in the articles.

The way I see it, it's all very simple. It is not enough to know about this site - one must study the materials on it. But it is not enough just to study the materials, either - one must follow the advice. And with some creative input, one may be able to take it a step further and develop some new strategies.

This is exactly the reason why some people will be successful: because most people will not bother doing what it takes. So, if you want to be successful, this is good news - because you know that most of your competition will not do what it takes.

It's a simple formula, but it's still work. But if you enjoy doing it, any work is fun.

Registered
    Well said!!