Thread: Turn WordPress Into a Powerful Review Site Engine

Registered

Turn WordPress Into a Powerful Review Site Engine

WP Review Site Plugin

The best super-affiliates are raking in tens of thousands of dollars a month running review sites. They’re the perfect affiliate marketing website — fresh content, that you don’t have to write (your visitors do the work for you!), that convinces buyers to pull out their wallets — generating commissions for you!

Our own review site, Award Winning Hosts has pulled in thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions just by letting people review their web hosting companies. Each time someone clicks a link to a host reviewed on the site and signs up, we get paid $100, $150 or more! And this is not luck — do a Google search for web hosts and you’ll see that not only are the top advertisers (paying $5-20 per click) review sites, but the top natural results as well. Search engines love user reviews — just think about how many top results Amazon.com has with all the product reviews they’ve collected.

With WP Review Site, you can turn WordPress into a powerful review site engine, adding review and rating capabilities to your own website or blog! Run an affiliate site just like Award Winning Hosts, add the ability for commentors to rate your posts, or add ratings and reviews to just a section of your existing site. This plugin is flexible enough to do any of that and more.

WP Review Site, formerly “WP DG Review Site Plugin”, has already been downloaded hundreds of times, and powers many successful review sites. But the all-new version 2.0 has just been released, making it easier to use, and more powerful than ever.

Ready to start making money? You can proceed directly to the Buy Now page to purchase the plugin and all the extras it comes with. Or, you can read more about the features this plugin will add to your WordPress-powered site.

Plus, our new version 2.0 includes bonus affiliate marketing tools! These are the same abilities you’d have to pay $67 for elsewhere, adding affiliate link management to your WordPress administration panels. Just specify keywords and WP Review Site will turn them into affiliate links whenever they appear in your posts or pages.

Instantly download your copy of WP Review Site with our bonus affiliate marketing tools for just one payment of $97. It'll pay for itself with your first commission!

http://www.wpreviewsite.com
    I'm Dan. This is my blog. I give you... free web stats.

I'm intrigued. I have review backends I currently use, but if one was better...

Does your's support any kind of directory structure for categorizing reviewed companies?
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Registered
    You define a list of rating topics ('features', 'price', 'value', etc.) on its settings page, and it adds the javascript widget with stars to rate each of those to the comments form. Then it has functions to display the ratings collected with each comment in the comment list (turning it into a reviews list), display the average ratings for the post or page, etc.

That's pretty much it, anything else would need to be accomplished with a different plugin or custom job. Not that it takes away any of WP's built-in functionality, like post categories and page heirarchies, which could be used to build a directory.

It's a simple plugin, just filling an apparent strong need considering the traffic so far. Everything else that attempted those features is very outdated or very hard to use at this point. That's what niche ecommerce is all about, eh?
    Last edited by Dan Grossman; 08-14-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Registered