Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Rankings

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well mine is still down, 50-60% I'd estimate. I wasn't selling text links or anything so I haven't a clue why it happened.
    Geez!

I have no idea, but you do have my sympathy. I've started trying to promote the site in a whole lot of new ways. Got hammered into the ground during Beijing Olympics - no one came to the site. But it is starting to recover a bit now.

I still have to figure out how to make up for the lost revenue. Banner ads don't seem to be as good.

Neala

Well, I'm delighted. Nearly three months on and most of the rankings are coming back. Traffic and earnings are back to a good amount and hopefully it will stay that way this time.

The funny thing is, I've not done much work at all on the site recently. At the time when the rankings dropped I was making a lot of updates, yet when I've eased off the situation has improved. Strange... but I'm happy
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

How old is the website? Perhaps it landed in the mythical Google Sandbox? Your ranking should be restored soon. I've seen this happen to some of my sites over the years.

Junior Registered
    drops like these happened to me many times in the last months. One thing is for sure: after more than 3-4 months, nothing has changed. Is some sort of filter and submitting a consideration request won't help. Wondering if google is not mocking us with that form because nobody gets a reply from them...

Banned
    Good information.

Junior Registered
    My website has also dropped! It used to be a PR2 site and is now a PR0 site. Analysis website DNScoop.com shows that the website seems to doing pretty well and I dont think we have any bad links.

Our forum is the most active part of the site here http://www.bajaclub.co.uk/phpBB3/index.php

http://www.bajaclub.co.uk/index.html

Is there anything glaringly obvious that I am missing?