Thread: Please help me in choosing web hosting

Junior Registered

Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

SHOGUN
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xyGen View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
    Sad, 41 views and no comment, anyhow.

I checked their hosting, unless you plan on getting the Gold package and paying yearly it isn't worth it, I've seen better. As far the unlimited thing goes, they may be serious about the unlimited disk space, but for the bandwidth I'm sure they're bull-****ting. They'll let you run free, until it starts getting high, then they'll tell you you're effecting your fellow hosters accounts, cap you off after that.
    Shogun Skateboards

Gimme Fries with that!
    i use Nexcess. Hands down best hoping. Cost effective, competitive and TOP NOTCH service. They cant be beat. I have hosted with many companies they are the first i have referred.

Registered
    you may go for HostGator, uptime is very good and price is low.
    check them out ..

Junior Registered
    I've seen all the web hosting providers...you can pay money or simply get it for free...with basically all the same features and reliability. As for the disk usage, the very lowest hosting is Bandwidth (MB): 5000 MB.

I use it for my website, i get over 200 visitors a day and have found it very reliable and any problems i encountered have been solved by the community.

See my signature for details
    Looking for reliable, free webhosting? Head to: Gamers Life Line.com/hosting.php and jump start your personal website or business.

Junior Registered
    I dont know much about that but i think www.surftown.com is pretty good but i dont know anything about it!

Junior Registered
    It seems to me that Bluehost is pretty good. We and our customer have never encountered Your expetience. Is it real? I' m not very familiar hosting24 . Checking their website, it seems good. I know some popular webhosting on webhosting-view.com,such as justhost, hostmonster,ixwebhosting....

Check it have a good luck!
    webhosting-view.com

We host our site BICA Leasing at Squarespace, and thats a pretty good solution. We and our customer have never encountered problems - I recommed using them.

you can search the internet you got some idea based on that choose the best hosting for your purpose !!!

Registered
    You can check the Liquidweb hosting because they provide good server configurations for your money. I'm using LiquidWeb servers for years they work without any problem. Before you buy can grab the Liquidweb coupons here at http://gigacoupon.com/

Junior Registered
    1.5 gb website with 200 visitors per day should not be an issue if you go for http://satyamhosting.com shared hosting plans.