PDA

View Full Version : Tagged - 20 facts about yourself

Mirey86
06-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi GUYS, I am new there :D
Came across this on Myspace, why not try it here? Just write 20 facts about yourself.
1.) I have a hard time committing to long-term (but not short-term) exercise because I thrive on seeing progress as I work - which probably explains my pursuits in creativity

2.) I'm not obsessive compulsive but usually if I start typing a list/document and catch myself working in a pattern (maybe every first word is capitalized), I correct any pattern breaks... probably because I am dedicated to consistency

3.) I observe the most miniscule things (like why a palm-size shampoo bottle floats side-up or nozzle-up depending where the air bubble is in relation to the shampoo volume)... I suppose, a never dying curiosity

4.) I'm not averse to taking apart broken electronics or items to attempt to fix them myself if it's within my mechanical abilities or doesn't require certain supplies

5.) I failed the military ASVAB test - Math and Mechanics were the worst. If I'd of passed, I'd of been in the National Guard for a few years

6.) If I had no family or friends I would join the Air Force. These 2 elements are too important for me to minimize in my life

7.) Though I like flying as a passenger I hate the feeling of earth leaving your feet on takeoff, so I took a Greyhound bus to Florida through 6 states and about 22 hours. An interesting little adventure with interesting people - one was a nice homeless black man in the Chicago station who I bought some food for and we had a chat.

8.) Most of my talent (I hate saying I have talent it's like bragging) lies in drawing, and though it was my main creative outlet growing up it has proven way too frustrating so I no longer pursue it. Graphic design on the computer with paper sketches is much better for me, and no less creative

9.) I think the only way to effectively combat terrorism is to effectively combat ignorance

10.) Video games (usually realistic-tactical or challenging simulations) are a hobby of mine, since many of them offer immersive experiences I wouldn't dare try, or couldn't try, in life

11.) I hate artists. Maybe it stems from my jealousy as a kid and my drawing perfectionism. Or the snobbery/elitism from the conceptart.org forum that dispelled me away

12.) I never think I'm as good at what I do as other people.

13.) I want to live on an ocean coast in or near an abandoned lighthouse, where the sun sets along the horizon and several large rock formations scatter the sea, and the moon provides the only light - waves crashing upon rocks, a bonfire upon one of the boulders, wine and a good companion

14.) I don't particularly believe in aliens, ghosts, a god, the afterlife or reincarnation but I cannot deny any of them either

15.) Vanilla Sky is a profound favorite movie of mine in that most of the characters and elements of the plot have real life parallels for me, whether actually or metaphorically

16.) As much as I hate work, not having a job is more depressing

17.) One of my little life goals is to at least have held a tiger cub as they are my favorite wild animal

18.) I'm considering getting my pilot's license within 5 to 10 years

19.) You can depend on me to be honest even in adversity. It is something I value more than possessions

20.) I miss handwritten letters :yawnb:

simple_lhady
06-03-2008, 06:13 PM
hmm... great topic to start with but 20 is too long.. can i just make it 5? top 5 facts about me.. im in a hurry so il just post later the other 15.. :) well here it is:

1.) i am always there to help when you are in need but dont depend on me that much.

2.) people think im attractive but i dont think i am.. but i love myself more than anyone.

3.) i love to play the guitar but i hate knowing that guitars hate me.

4.) i complain to very easy jobs, and complain much on difficult jobs either.

5.) i am super friendly but shy

ZadoAsh
06-06-2008, 08:42 AM
20 Facts... that's a lot :P I'll see if I can write 20 things without repeating myself.

1. I'm only 16 and I feel successful at what I can do, although what I do doesn't really show that I'm successful.

2. I leave school for ever on the 11th June!! And go onto College to study Multimedia in September is my hard work pays out in my grades :P

3. I use to enjoy skateboard, football and other sports but now I've gotten a bit lazy and I'm trying to sort that out!

4. I'm a dreamer... and I will not stop until I've achieved my dreams!

5. Post-its are my new best friend at the moment!

6. Life without music is a life not worth living I tend to think!

7. I'm left handed and proud!

8. I'm a workaholic! On my site if I see something to be improved, changed re-coded I'll do it! Even if everyone else who plays the game thinks otherwise.

9. I want a Mac Pro or MacBook at some point in my life!

10. I aim to get into University if my business doesn't kick off before then, I'll study Web Design and Game Technology

11. I love taking my dogs for walks!

12. I'm terrible with graphics...

13. I like to draw, although I'm also terrible with that!

14. If I ever hear the word 'Poems' again I will shoot somebody. I've had enough of english :P

15. I want to visit America! I really want to see the Strip and California... better than this rural area I live in!

16. I hate it when people think you can fix their computer just because your good with the computer... they assume you can, when in fact you prefer Graphics and Web stuff :D

17. Alcohol may not be the answer but it helps you forget the question. Although I don't run away from my problems I tend to chug a few and talk to mates :D

18. I think of myself as a friendly helpful guy. I'm shy though! Which is my only problem.

19. I have two computers and one 360 with a 26" TV an proud :D

20. I love going to gigs to see bands I support! I have also recently stopped downloading music and I'd rather buy the album or just not get it at all.

Wow. Not as hard as I thought :P

Outdust_Regna
06-18-2008, 02:26 AM
it would really not suffice if i would list 20 facts about myself. i'd rather that people discover the facts themselves than have me revealing it. mystery effect LMAO ^^

mye01
08-05-2008, 03:49 AM
i am too lazy to enumerate interesting 20 facts about myself..:D i'll just have 5:

1. i can recite the english alphabet backwards..

2. i play drums and guitar

3. i am a nurse by proffession, but never practiced it.

4. my mom is a fashion model, she's to sexy to be my mom..

5. i have twin cousins, a boy & a girl who happens to be gay and lesbian. both married :D

i'll have to list down 15 more..maybe next time :ladysman:

sassygirl
08-11-2008, 07:12 AM
i will only list 3 for now:

1. i am a painter..a wannabe!!
2. i took up ballet lessons when i was 3, i never enjoyed it.
3. i was once a beauty queen, won 2 titles..

*i will try to update my list from time to time..until i reach 20!

icecastles
08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
maybe i can't complete the 20 facts, i think 7 (the lucky7) is a good number to start with. heres mine:

1. i am an only child, a bit spoiled brat
2. i never been enrolled in a coed school, always attended a catholic school.
3. i had only 2 boyfriends, and i have been single for 2 years now..
4. i don't eat anything with tomatoes.
5. i am a vintage lover.
6. i have traveled to 5 countries namely: japan,singapore,hongkong,thailand and
usa.
7. i cant whistle, even how much i try to learn.