PDA

View Full Version : Highly irritated

bongie
02-10-2004, 05:23 PM
i just finished my first website. It took maybe...four five months cause I had to learn everything new. Basically, it was a free job for my sister's work place, just for fun, just to learn and keep me busy. Through out the project, I asked the boss for inputs and comments of the whole site under contruction. She usually just blew it off and was like, yes.. very nice. NOW THAT ITS DONE... guess what she has the nerve to do? Fricken complain about certain images, why this picture is up and there's no pic of this and about this and that. For real, I feel like just telling her off cause I can count the number of times I showed her a preview of the site BEFORE it was online and only now she complains. I shouldn't even bother.... cause I'm not getting a cent. Why are some people just idiots?:confused:

flyingpylon
02-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Um, welcome to the corporate world!

MarkB
02-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Now's the time you can either start charging her for changes, or tell her to go jump ;)

bongie
02-11-2004, 08:30 AM
For real. Only reason why I fuss about it still cause it's been my little project for so long. To me, it's "my" website, not hers. :)

MarkB
02-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Seriously, if she keeps bugging you, tell her it will cost to fix anything. Your good will is spent.

It's not like you're going to lose any ongoing maintenance contracts or anything ;)