PDA

View Full Version : Please review Get Milked!

ewomack
06-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Hello,

I've redesigned my site to hopefully provide better navigation and usability. Does anyone find it confusing? Hard to navigate?

The link --> Get Milked (http://www.getmilked.com)

Any feedback would be appreciated! :)

Thanks!

deathshadow
06-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Appearance:
A simple webcomic, you've done exactly what you said. Good navigation and usability. I would consider adding a hair of spacing to the top and maybe round the corners of the content area, but really from a layout standpoint you have put the content FIRST, navigation second and to hell with the rest. In other words - PERFECT.

Code:
Valid Markup. (I'm tempted to say WOW!) though you are using entity spaces instead of padding, have a menu that should likely be marked up as a list, you have no heading tags, more of your formatting should be moved into the CSS, and your CSS could use some property condensing.

... yet for all that - this is the BEST site I've reviewed here today.

ewomack
08-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks for that feedback... sorry it took me more than a month to follow-up. I'll have to look up some of the CSS terminology you used, but thanks for the direction. I'd really like to keep the site as valid as possible (a new dropdown from an external source has added a complication, but that will get fixed).

Thanks again!!