PDA

View Full Version : IMPeers.com

RebelMarketer
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I am putting my domain and website IMPeers.com up for sale.

This website has currently been developed at a social network for people interested in Internet Marketing. There are currently about 800 members. You will gain ownership of the domain and I will transfer the entire site contents and database over to your own host.

You can become the "Tom" of the Internet Marketing world with this website. I am selling this site because I just don't have the time or energy to put into making this site grow as huge and fast as I know it has the potential to do.

Benefits of owning a site like this:

- Build a large, targeted, powerful, viral list of potential customers that you can promote to at any time.

- Brand yourself as the "Tom" of the internet marketing world.

- Place advertisements on the website and earn revenue in this way.

- The perfect domain name: "impeers.com". The domain name is short, to the point and easy to remember.

- The site includes: forums, user profiles, groups, bulletins, blogs, classifieds and much much more.

Any creative marketer should see the huge potential of having a site like this.

I'm asking $900 for the site, however any reasonable offer will be taken into consideration because I would like to unload this site with as little hassle as possible.

I will personally transfer the domain and all files. plus the database of 800 members to your host and make sure everything is setup properly. In addition I will spend some time with you on the phone to make sure you understand how to navigate the administration area.

Please contact me personally using any of the following methods:

Jason Cooper
http://www.rebelmarketer.com/contact/
Email: jasonc [AT] rebelmarketer.com
Yahoo IM: therebelmarketer

Don't wait on this one, it will go fast!