PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Marketing

StuartDykes
05-29-2008, 02:31 AM
I have found a niche product I wish to promote in clickbank and an accompying keyword phrase. This phrase is very relevant and should be pretty easy to get the number one spot in google. My question now is, how do I actually do this. I intend on building a site, but i am not sure weather I should put related content in, an article or two or weather I should review the product or what? Also, if I just right a couple of paraghraphs on the product, is it still easy enough to get ranked for these keywords if I get my anchor texts right?

Chris
05-29-2008, 06:54 AM
Extra content doesn't hurt. Always err on the side of creating more of it rather than less of it.

StuartDykes
05-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok, so content is the better way to go.

Next question, is a one page website with an emphasis on pushing the product the sort of thing I should be looking at or should I go and make a say ten page page website and have the product banners up and text links ect?

TryUsOut
05-30-2008, 01:36 AM
Put yourself in the shoes of your target market and ask yourself: Why should I buy this product? Why buy it here when its available some place else?

I think your best option is to give extra info on your product rather than just trying to push a sale from a one page site.

eweb
08-02-2008, 10:40 PM
You said you have'nt built your website yet. Are you considering a certain web host company?