PDA

View Full Version : anybody have a few extra cents of egold kickin around for a worthy cause?

jasonk1234
05-03-2008, 11:09 AM
i have a nephew who is 11 years old. He wants to be like his unkle and have his own website, so trying to teach him the value of a dollar i told him he would have to earn the money online himself like i once did so i started a egold account for him and some ppr accounts (were he makes 1/4cents a click) and his has gotten all the way up to $8.35 and it will cost him $12.99 on egold domains to buy a dot com so if anyone feels like giving him a little boost up to 13 dollars i am sure he would appreciate it. the e-gold account number is 4371827.

it has taken him over 8 months to reach 8 dollars and i think he is getting tired of it.

if nobody puts any in by the end of next week i will add it myself but i know he does not want my help on this one. Thanks

demosfen
06-14-2008, 07:48 AM
e-gold is a the worst way to teach someone the value of a dollar. Since I started investing in gold, one thing I learned is that dollar isn't worth ****.

Todd W
06-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Somehow I think the lesson would be ruined if someone or you gave him 1/2 of what he's earned.

Set him up wtih hosting and a domain have him go from there with ideas.