PDA

View Full Version : Need traffic? Look no further.

TrafficThatMatter
04-30-2008, 12:34 PM
We are now introducing our IM traffic software to the public for the first time. Many of you may have heard of IM traffic before. For those who haven't, this is a type of traffic that is derived from repeatedly sending URLs to different people using instant messaging software. Our software fully automates this process and is capable of sending your URL to more than 100,000 people per day. The people will see your URL in a chat box if they are online or in an offline message if are not online at the time the ad was sent. They can either choose to click the URL to see what your site is about or they can simply choose to ignore the message and close the chat box. This is an extremely effective way of advertising for people starting up new sites or for affiliate marketers who want to improve their affiliate sales and revenue. I use this same software to advertise one my own affiliate links and routinely have $300 - $500 days. Granted I rent numerous Windows 2003 servers and run a copy of the software on each dedicated server to achieve these results. I'm simply showing that it is completely possible to do and can be very profitable as well if used correctly.

This form of 'black-hat' advertising is referred to as SPIM and is not considered SPAM by law or even referred to in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. While SPIM is not illegal, the chat clients make it difficult for people to advertise this way. The way they see it is if people are allowed to advertise their sites and products for free, it takes away from their own advertising revenue. Our software gets past the measures they use to keep people from advertising this way. It will not ban your IP or the bots used to send the URL ads with. While if you search hard enough you can find other IM Bots out there for sale but I guarantee you they are all completely worthless. None of them can get around the banning restrictions by the IM companies and none will generate any traffic at all. If you don't believe me, buy one and try it yourself, you'll see. Ours is the only software on the market today that works without banning and will leave offline messages with URLs in them.

Once the software has been purchased you may use as many copies as you wish but you are not permitted to resell, share, or give this software to others. The price we have decided to sell the software for is $400.00 for each software bundle. This will include one licensed copy of the traffic software, and all utilities needed to run the program, and 1000 free bots to use in the software.

Payment method is Epassporte or Western Union

Also for your convenience we are including a step by step tutorial.

Contact me on icq for screen shots of the program and to purchase.

icq - 461509509

Duciwish
05-10-2008, 11:45 AM
This guy and his wife will rip people off. Western union should be a major clue. People do your research first. People can easily find the trail of scam and all his negative feedback on many marketing/adult forums. Do a siple google search "IM traffic" or "IM traffic software" to find your proof.
Peace out.