PDA

View Full Version : Kindly review my differenet style site

ghazi
04-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Kindly review my differenet style site. I shall be thankful to you if you give me a comment:
http://ghazi3.netfirms.com

chelsea
04-09-2008, 12:36 AM
your site is good but i think it needs to be more organized and the color looks too hard. i mean it looks just so bright maybe you can tone down a bit because the text can't be seen clearly. it is great just adjust the color background.

Chris
04-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Sound on a website == bad.

deathshadow
05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Sound Bad.

Flash for static content, VERY bad.

Layout breaks on 'large font/120dpi' machines.

Right flash image is overlapping and erasing part of your text.

Header does not adjust width for wide screens, while the content does. Either make it fixed, or don't make it fixed.

The 'about gazi' background image on larger screens 'loops' resulting in the background repeat showing through.

Visitor counter - VERY 1997

Footer content does not center properly, offset image looks more like a rendering error than design.

Source code is a train wreck. You've got 'content' type markup BEFORE the <head> tag and outside the <body>, an invalid/non-standard doctype, Javascript for... no good reason I can see, tables wrapping single TD (always a miserable /FAIL/), presentational markup, invalid markup (as evidenced by the 64 validation errors), and in general a whole host of issues and problems that make it a miracle it renders at all in any browser. A sure sign of 'problems' is the whopping 28k of markup for a mere 1.5k of content - there is no reason for the home page of that site to be more than 6k given the simplicity of the layout.

Of course, 99.999% of your problem is explained in one line of code:
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">

That says volumes. Do yourself a favor, throw the steaming pile of crap that is Frontpage in the trash, and learn to do it the right way with a plain text editor.