PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Chris
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Going to Vegas starting Saturday, hopefully Mike can keep the spam at bay. I'll be checking in from time to time of course. Staying at Monte Carlo. Wish me luck.

Todd W
03-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Good luck!

agua
03-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Vegas - thats on my 'Must Do Before I Die' List - Good luck Chris :)

Chris
04-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Well I'm back, did not have luck. Even got food poisoning one day.

But looks like the stock market had a good week, so that helps.

Vegas was really quite nice. They are building this place called City Center which is a couple hotels, shopping, and some residential condos, right on the strip. It was annoying, the construction, but I tell you what. If I didn't do ecommerce, just publishing, and if I didn't like to garden (hence, needing land), I would totally try to buy one of those condos (building isn't complete yet, not even close, but they're selling them already). It would be a great place to live, low taxes, good economy, great stuff to do, hot women everywhere. Plus, as the nicest (and one of the few) place to live directly on the Strip, those condos are going to appreciate like crazy.

Todd W
04-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Well I'm back, did not have luck. Even got food poisoning one day.

But looks like the stock market had a good week, so that helps.

Vegas was really quite nice. They are building this place called City Center which is a couple hotels, shopping, and some residential condos, right on the strip. It was annoying, the construction, but I tell you what. If I didn't do ecommerce, just publishing, and if I didn't like to garden (hence, needing land), I would totally try to buy one of those condos (building isn't complete yet, not even close, but they're selling them already). It would be a great place to live, low taxes, good economy, great stuff to do, hot women everywhere. Plus, as the nicest (and one of the few) place to live directly on the Strip, those condos are going to appreciate like crazy.

Got a link to site selling? Curious what they are going for... not that I could ever live in a CONDO with all the crap I have + garage.

-Todd

Chris
04-05-2008, 01:43 PM
http://www.citycenter.com/

No idea the price, I'd guess starting at $300-$500k

aarathi
04-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Best of luck for journey. I wish to visit Veega Land with my family in this summer holidays. Veega Land is one of the famous amusement park in the world. It was situated in Pallikkara in Kerala state of India country.

Cutter
04-08-2008, 06:38 PM
hot women everywhere.

The hard part is separating the hookers from the normal ones..

Chris
04-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Normal ones? heh

experienceads
04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Ya call girls everywhere...great place to hangout though..

Cutter
04-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Not a hooker = normal, at least in Vegas :) Subtract the grannies, and its slim pickings.

popoy
08-13-2008, 10:09 PM
good luck chris!!! I know you can do it...do the best that you have.we are here to support you.Vegas is a nice place that's my next place to go on my next vacation.