PDA

View Full Version : Craziness.com

Generalissimo
03-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Yes I want critiques and suggestions. A member by IM told me it was a 'steaming pile' and told me to ask for reviews to know why.

Before you all go and say 'way too many ads' remember I'm living off the money from this site and after paying my bills I don't have much spare. Taking off ads will likely put me in debt. Maybe one or two can go, and one or two changed location to less obtrusive places, but I survive off their revenue currently. By all means talk about them though, but remember why I have them.

Design critiques are wanted especially.

Also I've been making the game icons bigger. From 70x59 to 180x140. Tell me your thoughts on that.

I've let the site be a lazy income source for ages. I really need to get to work on it. Please give me suggestions :)

Chris
03-05-2008, 04:27 PM
what ad network are you using for the bottom right box ad?

Generalissimo
03-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Bottom right hand box?

The 300x250?

Blue Cat Buxton
03-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Have you viewed in firrefox? I see only a single column of games and a huge wite band down the middle.

I like the large images though.

Generalissimo
03-06-2008, 12:55 AM
It's true that does seem to happen on homepage, I will have to find a way of fixing.

I'm going to change the design soon. I stated working on a new one last night. And I might take off the popups. I've taken off the tribal fusion ones as an experiment to see how it effects pay.