Chris
02-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Build incoming links.

ZigE
02-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Set geographic area target as india, in your google webmaster console

ericajoieake
02-28-2008, 09:43 AM
you have to establish backlinks from high pr sites! forum postings is the best sources of backlinks.

terryson01
03-03-2008, 03:52 AM
You make quality links for your site, by doing Article, directory submission, on-line discussion. this help more getting backlinks.

cooluks
03-13-2008, 11:49 AM
My site not in google.co.in how to list out in google .co.in pls suggest me

Blog for it. Post an articles on your blog and promote it put your anchor text link on your blog contents..... And As what Chris said, build links...

tella.star
04-10-2008, 06:01 AM
build quality links by submitting articles and try free directory submission.

kenneth.robert
05-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Link building is very imprtant for you. you can make quality links and article submission,directory submission and forum posting is very important for make the back links.

TryUsOut
05-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Build more links in sites that are hosted in India and to those ranking well in the SERPs of google.co.in - this would definitely help ;)

swikriti.sharma
11-29-2017, 12:58 AM
Url submission will be the movement from claiming submitting your url on scan engines, manually, for quicker indexing. By doing so, you let search engines know that new information has been added on your website.Then afterward you submit the URL, it might take two to four weeks to get indexed.A page can be resubmitted if you’re not happy with its rank. This action is used for SEO purposes.

Nas
11-29-2017, 01:56 AM
My site not in google.co.in how to list out in google .co.in pls suggest me

Dont worry dear. follow these steps to index your site in google.

1.On your Search Console home page, select your site.
2.In the left sidebar, click Site Configuration and then Sitemaps.
3.Click the Add/Test Sitemap button in the top right.
4.Enter /system/feeds/sitemap into the text box that appears.
5.Click Submit Sitemap.

It takes between 4 days and 4 weeks for your brand new website to be crawled and indexed by Google.

velsonsocial
11-29-2017, 03:38 AM
try to build quality links by article submission ,forums and bookmarking. after that index all in google url submit

toursinfiji
11-29-2017, 09:32 PM
Google now lets you submit URLs to their index directly in the core Google search results page. All you need to do is search for [submit URL to Google], and Google will display a box at the top of the search results that enables you to submit a URL to Google’s index.