PDA

View Full Version : who is better

kenneth.robert
02-06-2008, 12:16 AM
can you tell me who is the better for SERPs. forums or blogs.

john.lewis
03-03-2008, 03:39 AM
can you tell me who is the better for SERPs. forums or blogs.

Both have its Own Importance..but still forum crawling is fast so it may give you Boost in SERP

Chris
03-04-2008, 06:13 AM
For targeting a specific term I would say blog.

For long tail brute force SEO, forums.

cooluks
03-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Yes chris, for specific keyword blog is such a handy one while on forum is long tail definitely...

Regards,

cooluks

noxela
03-20-2008, 05:01 AM
Reading forums and participating in forums is a great way to become a better blogger. Forums focused on blogging are the best means to get questions answered and become known within the blogging community. I don’t suggest that you participate in all of these, but instead pick one or two and become a valuable member. The real power of forums is to become well known within the forums’ community. You want to establish yourself as a valued member of the community and an authority blogger.

Blog is still better for SERPs

scofield
03-24-2008, 10:05 AM
the trouble with blogs is that most insert the rel nofollow, participation might be worthless unless its your own.

Mr.Bill
03-27-2008, 03:41 AM
I think blogs have their place, but in special niches. The blogs I have seen lately seem to either promote a particular thread and go as far as being really advertising for their website. Or then there are some that go in some other direction like which dog is a better companion, Poodles or Lhaso Ahpso's. I prefer to participate in forums. I get real feedback in real time.

dhana_space1
03-27-2008, 11:24 AM
But I think in forum, sometime google discards the old pages.
In blog, it might not happen.

Example: If this thread is not active for a long time, search engine could ignore this page.