PDA

View Full Version : In search of php artistry...beyond simple mods

jhize
01-30-2008, 10:05 PM
I am in need of a small team of php programmers to assist in developing a vBulletin-based application. By application, I mean a forum with built in business processes for a specific business model. The development of which is beyond the scope of simple mods and includes, at the minimum, the following:

A command button built into a dedicated section of the UserCP that opens a custom form
A customized thread, that has a unique display and functions that differ from that of a standard thread. The custom form above populates this thread
Exclusively private thread built into the UserCP or other private and secure setting
Two distinct subscription platforms one for clients and one for customers
A member "credit" system that is funded by direct referrals and allows members to "purchase" posts from the custom thread

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please reply with your php background. Please note, I am not requesting a quote for services, I am fully aware of the going rate. The modifications discussed above enable a consumer service that I am willing to share with the right group of 3-5 developers. I'm quite sure that we can come to mutually beneficial terms.

I look forward to hearing from all interested parties.