PDA

View Full Version : CJ - Pending Advertisers

Mike
01-18-2008, 12:53 PM
I applied to a a CJ advertiser months ago - at the end of October actually. They are perfect for a site of mine and could make some good cash. However, they haven't even responded to my application. I've emailed CJ, I've emailed them, is there anything else I can do?

Mike

Chris
01-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Unfortunately some CJ programs are not well run and the merchant (or their rep) often sets "manual review" and then forgets to check in a timely manner. I've had this take over 6 months before.

Mike
01-19-2008, 03:10 PM
It's a joke, CJ should at least take some responsibility and contact them if they haven't responded in x amount of time.

allout
01-20-2008, 01:03 PM
You should be able to contact them directly and work it out. If they are major players, they will get back to you quickly. If they do not answer you at two replies, be careful because you may have problems with correct payouts too. I had Priceline turn me down when my site was perfect for them. I applied twice and then wrote them when I was turned down the second time. They approved me with in 2 hours after writing.

Of course, I quit using CJ because there were many other problems I had that they became more hassle than the money I made from them.

Mike
02-08-2008, 03:05 PM
And the advertiser in question has been put on the temporarily deactivated list by CJ...