PDA

View Full Version : A simple quiz script to implement on a html static site?

Vursivo
01-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Having just read Chris' new blog post, it reminded me of the fact that I've been searching around for a script to do a simple quiz on my own website.

I wondered if members here had any scripts that a complete newb like me would be able to implement into a standard html site?

I guess I would settle for all questions appearing on a single page and for a script just to calculate the right and wrong answers and display a percentage.

Ideally, perhaps a multi page script would be nicer, but maybe that would entail doing database work also? I'm currently working on learning PHP so something utilising that would probably work best for me if there is something available.

Any tips or scripts offered much appreciated :)

Annapurna
01-17-2008, 07:30 PM
been searching around for a script to do a simple quiz on my own website.

You might check out this tool: Quiz Script Creator

See: http://www.pcshareware.com/qzscript.htm

The program generates Javascript quizzes in a single HTML file, and supports multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank style quizzes. The quizzes that you create can be uploaded to a web site, or attached to an email message, or used locally from your own hard drive, or carried around on a thumbdrive or a CD or floppy disk.

HTH

Anna

Vursivo
02-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks for your response!

Actually I found a nice little PHP script which will do all the work for me. If anyone is looking for such a script PM me and I'll be happy to share the website where I found it.