PDA

View Full Version : Please review Softee.net

boki
12-13-2007, 04:45 AM
Please review my site www.softee.net I created all the temlates.

Shorty
12-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Very nice, easy to navigate. i'm always looking for free downloads. great site

jasonk1234
12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
nice site. Nothing I can really suggest to better your site but thanks for the link it will come in handy in the future

Shyflower
12-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Your hot downloads moves a little quick for older eyes like mine. Other than that, I think it's an excellent design and one of the few light on dark sites that I like.

boki
12-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Your hot downloads moves a little quick for older eyes like mine. Other than that, I think it's an excellent design and one of the few light on dark sites that I like.

Thanks Shyflower for review I slower down the scrolling text. I think it is better now. I would like to say thanks to the rest of people who also review my site. Thank you for the support. For the others I just want to say I hope you will come and visit my site and help me build the largest freeware and knowledge base on the net. Why knowledge? Because I would also like to create largest tutorial base on the net so everyone could use these freeware software easy. In that purpose I created forum where you can create tutorials.
If you know a place on the net where people can find the tutorials for some of the listed freeware please let me now by submitting link here or at the forum at my site under tutorials. Thanks!:)

boki
02-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi people I change some graphic at my site. Come and see and give your comments!