PDA

View Full Version : Directory Submission Tools

rcastellow
12-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi All:
I found a directory submittal tool that I am currently evaluating and it seems nice, sort of like a Roboform with directory tracking and some other nice features.

I was curious what tools others are using for submitting links? My website is new, and using this tool seems a good way to get a generate a lot of links to get "up and running" and start generating a solid traffic stream.

Thanks in advance,
Rob C.

waterfall
12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi All:
I found a directory submittal tool that I am currently evaluating and it seems nice, sort of like a Roboform with directory tracking and some other nice features.

I was curious what tools others are using for submitting links? My website is new, and using this tool seems a good way to get a generate a lot of links to get "up and running" and start generating a solid traffic stream.

Thanks in advance,
Rob C.

Try fast directory submitter (http://www.fastdirectorysubmitter.com) it is semi-automated directory submission tool. What I liked best in this tool is that you fill in the site profile and your login details only once and then the submitter will automatically enter the site information and your login details in every directory you submit the site to. The submitter database contains over 2000 directories that are free and do not require reciprocal links. I managed to submit the site to all the directories in a couple of days and I am quite satisfied with the results. I get the letters about the submission approval every day.