PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Small Site

kwalski
11-22-2007, 12:27 AM
I am currently getting about 1000+ page views/day, 10,000+ hits/day, and only about 60 unique visitors a day. I want to get set up with a CPM advertising program, but I can't find any out there that give a decent amount of money for these low of stats...can anyone help me with this?

Chris
11-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Well, that hits number is meaningless, I wouldn't bother checking it from now own, focus on your page views and unique visitors.

Even if you did find a program, you're unlikely to make more than $.25 a day off of those stats, so it really isn't worth it.

If you want to put ads on your site try Google Adsense for now, they do not have traffic minimums, but instead of worrying so much about how much you're making, focus all your efforts into building traffic and adding content.

kwalski
11-22-2007, 10:04 AM
well, when would you advise going for some advertising? How many page views a day, and I am blocked from google adsense on my site, lol. Plus I hate adsense, it is a garbage set up. When I have however many page views you think I should have, then what should I get set up.

deronsizemore
11-22-2007, 06:53 PM
There is no minimum amount of traffic that you need before displaying some advertising on your site, but from everything I've read, a general rule of thumb is to have at least 1000 unique visitors per day. You should actually be able to make a little more than peanuts off numbers like that. I'm not there yet either with my sites and I do not make any money, so take that for what it's worth.