PDA

View Full Version : Need partner/developer to assist in over 1000 domain names

domaintornado
11-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I own approx 1600 domain names. A lot of them are quality .com domain names that I would like to build some simple 5-8 page sites for, so that I can SEO optimize and get ranked in search engines for the main goal of selling these names and sites already ranked in search engines to interested parties. I can do all the optimizing I just need someone to build the sites. I have my own hosting so Im looking for someone that could build the sites basic HTML and then just upload the few pages to the site. Im willing to go just about any way for payment, cash, trade, whatever. I will quite a few done so Im looking for some kind of a package deal. It will be a long term partnership for anyone willing to take on the challenge. Drop me a line as I would like to get started ASAP. Great opportunity for a high school or college part time kind of deal.

derekk
11-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I charge $25 USD per hour and 5% of sale.
I would be interested in building them from the most valuable to the least in terms of domain name value.
I can template most of them in an hour or less.

I have over 10 years experience in web design and Flash.I have over 15 years in designing company logos and identity packages.

Sincerely,
Derek