PDA

View Full Version : weird phpmyadmin problem

Chris
11-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't get it... the left frame keeps shrinking, it just keeps shrinking. I'm not doing anything, but one day I logon and its smaller, and one day its smaller still.

It has now gotten so small that it is less than usable.

I don't know why the software doesn't let the frame be adjustable.

agua
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Not sure if this helps - or fixes the problem - but the left frame in phpmyadmin is resizeable - just hover over it, 'click and hold' and resize to where you want.

Hope that helps

mobilebadboy
11-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Chris, you're not the only one. I went through that, all of a sudden, for a couple of months recently. It wouldn't shrink to unuseable, but any selections from that frame would shrink it. I would resize it, the next selection would shrink it down again. Annoying as hell. But I could always resize it.

That's fixed now, not sure if it was an update or not. The thing now is, whether it's supposed to be that way or not, when I first go into phpMyAdmin all of my databases are listed textually down the frame. Once I go into a database it goes back to the normal select box, but the initial load lists them like a vertical menu.

rpanella
11-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I've never had that problem but my frame is adjustable as well.
________
Ford Maverick (North America) Specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Maverick_(North_America))