PDA

View Full Version : Before I give up…

88_KEYS
01-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Hello,

Let me start by saying that I have joined countless forums seeking answers
To my questions only to be either ignored or misinformed. Not that I’m not
Great full for any and all help, it’s just that I am new to PHP and I would like
To learn but time is not on my side. With that said…

1) I would like to modify my default modules block to add my own modules (links)
2) I would like to add graphics to the other pages that the modules open.
3) Last but not least, I would like to change the registration form to collect additional
Info as well as work within an HTML editor (MS FrontPage, Dreamw. Etc) and have it
uploaded to my PHP site.

To the well-versed PHP designer/webmaster, this request may appear to be a small thing.
But to me, this determines whether my site will work for me or not.

Oh, let me add that converting HTML codes to PHP is not a problem. I can do that here. (http://www.phpnukefiles.com/modules.php?name=PHP-Nuke_Tools)
Uploading with WS_FTP is not a problem. I just can’t seem to be able to see any results

Please help!

Thanx!

GCT13
01-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by 88_KEYS
I have joined countless forums seeking answers To my questions only to be either ignored or misinformed...

1) I would like to modify my default modules block to add my own modules (links)...

To the well-versed PHP designer/webmaster, this request may appear to be a small thing....Hi 88_KEYS,

I think the issue you're having is more NUKE-ish related than PHP perse. In other words, you update and maintain your website using PHP Nuke (or something called Nuke), which is written in PHP, but the help you require is more for the functioning of PHP Nuke.

You'd probably have more luck in a PHP Nuke support forum than this one; I don't know anyone here that uses Nuke.

Good luck. :)

incka
01-21-2004, 02:57 PM
My advice: Do what GCT13 said.

Here is one I found in a quick google search:

http://www.nukeforums.com/

MarkB
01-21-2004, 04:39 PM
And if PHPNuke continues to give you the ****s, try Mambo!

www.mamboserver.com

88_KEYS
01-21-2004, 07:59 PM
OK, Thanx!