PDA

View Full Version : Uploads Images! Need help

jordan_1
10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Hello friends,
Is there any site that provides Image Hosting services and allows you to easily upload, link and share your images. Actually I want to share my images on MySpace. Please let me know if you have any link. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

patrickjon
10-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Hmm! You can share you photo easily with the help of imageupload.com It provides image upload hosting solution that provides many facilities for image hosting. You can share your image anywhere on the net. Hope this will help you. All the best!

bermuda
10-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Hi,

By searching the terms like "free image hosting" and the like, you can find the best free image hosting websites on line.

Working with files in such websites is very easy, the uploading and getting the pictures codes, etc.

And usually such web services come in two forms, the free and paid versions. For the single personal uses, the free versions is even more than enough and for the other heavier uses, which needs more bandwidth and uploading many pictures a small monthly fee might be required.

aRudd
11-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I always use tinypic.com they don't add anything to your images and its fast, no registering, also it generates all the image codes for you

ZadoAsh
06-03-2008, 05:41 AM
Yeah tinypic is a good thing for that it works for all your needs XD Lol.

ankita
02-14-2009, 07:03 AM
You can add your images in Picasaweb.com