PDA

View Full Version : Selling ad space

ZigE
10-09-2007, 11:55 PM
What on-site programs are there that I could sell adspace/banner ads, that generate reports CTR/Impressions/UV ..?

Getting a call tomorrow, and want to have the option to privately sell adspace. I vaguely remember phpadsnew, haven't kept upto date with the latest/best software for this.

Chris
10-10-2007, 08:41 AM
PHP ads new was the one I was going to say.

You could also somewhat easily do it through RMX direct, it isn't on site though.

Todd W
10-10-2007, 09:22 AM
www.adpeeps.com

ZigE
10-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Hmm anyone had experience doing this before? I can defiantly appreciate the likes of adsense that do it all for you ;p

I worked back from the adsense cpm to find a sensible $/cpm, I think.

Adpeeps looks ok, but Im thinking I want it to be fairly hands off for them (not that tech savy), e.g. the hassle of not logging in, paying per impression may be confusing/time consuming.

I might just tell them the average cost, maybe even just set a price per day. Generate a report, and bill them the set amount at the end of the month.

I'm just thinking outloud here.. heh

agua
10-11-2007, 02:02 AM
With adpeeps - can you control ads on your whole network or just on one domain with the $99?

I was looking at their pricing and it has options for a single domain, 3 domains or unlimited - which makes me think you can't.

I have sent them an email - just thought I'd ask people who have used it :)