PDA

View Full Version : Resume help -

s2kinteg916
08-22-2007, 03:22 AM
I've been web developing for 5 years now and i miss social interaction, i believe its time to get a job at least temporarily till things are more stable. Ive recently moved home and now my expenses will be double next year. I have most of my web development all outsourced now and on autopilot that involves not as much time as it use to. I feel as if i have alot of free time during the day and keeping myself busy actually makes me more productive.

I been working on my resume and im unsure what i should put down for job experience?

What should i put under as a company name because i am self employed?

As far as job description i believe all the following below would describe what i do

project manager?
internet marketer?
web developer?
advertising?

I know i will get hammered with the question why i decided to get a job again if i been self employed for so long. any help on how to respond to this would be great.

Thank You in advance.

Mike
08-22-2007, 04:43 AM
I know i will get hammered with the question why i decided to get a job again if i been self employed for so long. any help on how to respond to this would be great.

Well you answered this yourself. You want more social interaction, which isn't a bad thing at all and your interviewer should completely understand and not question it.