PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with getting 6c per click

ikojo
08-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi, i recently added adsense to my site to start earning money, i am not happy with the payout figure, it has been as low as 4c per click, does anyone know of any other sites that pay you more money. i only made $26 last week, please help

Chris
08-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Adsense tends to have the best rate. You can try optimizing your ads, or just work on building traffic.

http://www.websitepublisher.net/article/contextual-optimization/

Cutter
08-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Niche and geo location play a huge roll in your earnings; depending on what type of site your running 4-6 cents can be quite good.

organ
08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
only put one adsense channel.

john190
09-12-2007, 10:08 PM
So if I am correct, you don't like how much you are earning per click and you are asking others if there are programs that pay more. If you don't know any programs that pay more then maybe that's because Adsense is paying you the best. lol.

Na, have you tried Chitika, Bidvertiser, etc.

artcoder
10-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi, i recently added adsense to my site to start earning money, i am not happy with the payout figure, it has been as low as 4c per click, does anyone know of any other sites that pay you more money. i only made $26 last week, please help

You added "recently" and already $26 in one week. That's super good compared to me that is. I have AdSense up on my site for over an year, and I have not reached your revenue stream yet. I must be doing something wrong. But anyways, congratulations.

But you probabaly got a lot more traffic, how long the site been in existence?

josh_ervin
11-21-2007, 05:51 AM
I made $2 last week so you did a lot better than me. The only way you will see a real difference in earnings is if you are getting more clicks. So, you will either have to work on getting more traffic to your current sites or build more sites.