PDA

View Full Version : adsense clicks question?

MissMandy
08-07-2007, 12:27 PM
lets say three people from different countries click on the same ad on my site, one from the states, one from Britain and one from new zealand. Would i be correct in saying that ill earn three different amounts for those clicks because the clicker comes from different countries?
or is it irrelevent ?

Nico
08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
As far as i know, it's irrelevant.

But maybe someone with more knowledge can confirm that.

lajocar
08-13-2007, 05:49 AM
I think that you will get different rates for that click, because those countries have different currencies

Chris
08-13-2007, 07:44 AM
The same ad can be geotargetted to different countries and have different rates applied to each. But not advertiser is going to do that. So it depends.

john190
09-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Some advertisers may duplicate their ads and make different groups in their adwords so that they can set different prices for different countries, but I for one don't bother with that.

Another thing that I can think of is that Google ranks sites not only by the bid amount. They also take in the CTR as a ranking factor aswell by the looks of things so that could change the prices that you earn from the different countries as not all the ads that are shown on your page will be worldwide targeted.

So personally I think it's rather irrelevant.