PDA

View Full Version : Fastclick...

incka
01-14-2004, 03:01 PM
I've noticed alot of campaigns on it recently, and when I viewed over 20 pages on arcadetown.com I didn't find a single default...

Could fastclick become a more desirable to website publishers than Burst?

ozgression
01-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Not unless they improve the quality of their ads... They may fill inventory but I for one will not run those "You've won" banners on my sites.

BTW: I closed my FastClick account a few weeks ago.
________
mexico hotels (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

lo0ol
01-14-2004, 04:54 PM
I think that's already the case. Between their stats (which is pretty much the best on the net now) and their fill rate, I'd be hard-pressed to find another network as profitable. Tribal Fusion comes pretty close (it's basically equal for me), but they tend not to have a high fill ratio. Burst! hasn't done much for me at all.

incka
01-15-2004, 12:31 AM
When I was on fastclick about 8 months ago usually only 3 banner ads were shown per visitor, how many would be shown now?

chromate
01-15-2004, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by ozgression
Not unless they improve the quality of their ads... They may fill inventory but I for one will not run those "You've won" banners on my sites.

Just turn them off then. That's what I do and there're still pleanty of normal ads left over to run. Much more so than Burst. Turn off the annoying ads in burst and you're left with almost nothing.

FastClick are performing really well for me at the moment. Of course, I would still love to go with TF if I could.

Chris
01-15-2004, 08:46 AM
I use FC for a first teir pop provider, but a last tier banner provider.

incka
01-15-2004, 09:26 AM
I would traditionaly do the same as Chris, but at the moment I feel if my site could get into any advertising network they would be second after Tribal Fusion.

lo0ol
01-15-2004, 11:31 AM
I have FC as second tier: TF/FC/Burst. Although I'm interested in what would happen if I swap Burst and FC around for a little bit.

DaveM
01-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Ive always liked fastclick, it was the first ad network I used when I started back in Jan 2001.