PDA

View Full Version : Google Indexing

Mike
07-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Google has been visiting the majority of pages on my site everyday, yet still hasn't indexed it. I submited it about three weeks ago and only a very small fraction are in the index.

Should I be worried? I'm sure it's never been as slow as this before...

Mike

Chris
07-26-2007, 06:07 AM
I would just focus on building links. If you are having indexing problems, it'll help, and if you aren't, it'll help.

cooluks
08-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Google has been visiting the majority of pages on my site everyday, yet still hasn't indexed it. I submited it about three weeks ago and only a very small fraction are in the index.

Should I be worried? I'm sure it's never been as slow as this before...

Mike

I agree with Chris.. Link building is one... It really helps... :)

andyf
08-13-2007, 04:53 AM
Getting your site crawled doesn't mean it will get index, as Chris & cool said only backlink will help you, if you get many relevant backlinks then your site would be considered as genuine site and will get index, also try to add unique content for your site you know for google " Content is King and backlinks are Queens " lol

lajocar
08-13-2007, 05:10 AM
No, you should not be worried

Make sure your navigation between the various pages are correct

The SE bots should pick it up

Anujk
08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
No, you should not be worried

Make sure your navigation between the various pages are correct

The SE bots should pick it up

i agree with lajocar.... the pearl of wisdom for SEO is KEEP WAITING..... and don't worry just try to build banklinks and check the navigation's m sure search engine's will start responding....

Good Luck!!

andyf
08-13-2007, 11:55 PM
You should also check for robots.txt file there may be some mistake init which is avoiding your pages being indexed.

beamup
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
hello

I think you shouldnt be worried about. Get one way links related to your website, and your page will start indexing. It is perfectly normal that has happen to you.., it happens to everyone but link building is the the key..

Steve